I found a good prompt that I thought we could use for this coming week. I don't think Karin designated an order for prompts, so I just put it out there:
Write a short scene set at a lake, with trees and shit. Throw some birds in there, too.
Oh cool, I was just going to ask who wanted to write the next one! Love it. Though I also want to try this one:
Write a scene showing a man and a woman arguing over the man’s friendship with a former girlfriend. Do not mention the girlfriend, the man, the woman, or the argument.
These are brilliant! http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/thirteen-writing-prompts
Oh cool, I was just going to ask who wanted to write the next one! Love it. Though I also want to try this one:
ReplyDeleteWrite a scene showing a man and a woman arguing over the man’s friendship with a former girlfriend. Do not mention the girlfriend, the man, the woman, or the argument.
These are brilliant! http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/thirteen-writing-prompts
I just put labels on our posts (hope you don't mind) so later we can look at our pieces by prompt.
ReplyDelete