(The first two paragraphs are excerpts from a piece I wrote earlier this summer. I'm including the two paragraphs I edited right before my quick write, which is the last paragraph)
Kayla opened a set of double wide doors and stepped into a garden setting. A cobblestone facade wallpapered the room. Wrought iron railing lined a dimly lit wall to the right. Along a porch that extended beyond the railing, terra cotta pots stood like silent guards, cold and lascivious, quiet and foreboding. Silk flowers sprouting from the pots emitted the artificial scent of plastic, which Mistress Kayla’s staff tried to cover up with tropical musk. I felt nauseous from the smell. My head started to throb. I squinted my eyes, trying make out a squirming silhouette in the middle of the room. I couldn’t quite register the creature.
It was man on all fours. His face was covered completely by a sheath of slippery black latex, except for two tiny holes poked in the vicinity of his nostrils for breathing. From the top of his head spouted a hairlike fountain, also of latex. Muscles on his naked back glistened in little light. Kayla must have polished him with oil. The man was wearing hoof like appendages on his hands and feet. And if one couldn’t tell by his stance, the status of this slave was confirmed by the cock ring tightened and locked onto his penis. To complete the picture, a long black latex tail flowed out from his behind, held in place by a butt plug. He was beautiful - Mistress Kayla’s prized slave - her “pony.”
Pony Slave had been on his hands and knees for hours. His sweat glistened in the rare specks of light. Every so often he would tremble, which hinted at his fatigue. Nevertheless, he stance on hands and feet remained stoic, like a statue. Kayla dug the point of her heel into his right ass cheek so hard it looked he was getting a vaccination. He didn’t flinched, armpit and hips still at 90 degrees. “You disgusting, hideous beast,” Kayla said, as his cock hardened and pulsed in its clamped metal ring. “You’re a piece of shit who doesn’t deserve to be in my presence. Show Mistress Kamala how pitiful you are.” Kayla met my gaze, then looked to my platform boots. With hesitation, I stomped in front of the Pony Slave’s mummified face. By instinct, he jutted his neck forward. I could see the nub of his tongue sticking out past the “O” of his mouth opening, outlined behind the stretched out latex. I felt kind of grossed out but kind of turned on by the pressure of this strange mouth organ pushing against my foot, desperate to satisfy his kink through layers of rubber and leather and suffocated senses.
Oh my god, wow. This is so awesome. Love the pony image, the description:
ReplyDelete"To complete the picture, a long black latex tail flowed out from his behind, held in place by a butt plug. He was beautiful - Mistress Kayla’s prized slave - her “pony.”" And how the mistress treats him: "Kayla dug the point of her heel into his right ass cheek so hard it looked he was getting a vaccination. He didn’t flinched, armpit and hips still at 90 degrees. “You disgusting, hideous beast,” Kayla said, as his cock hardened and pulsed in its clamped metal ring." The whole scene has this sense of stylized reality. I like the freer style of the new paragraph, how you're using "cock" place of "penis." That final image of the mouth is so creepy and weirdly hot!
Yes, the description of the pony guy is amazing and this: "I felt kind of grossed out but kind of turned on by the pressure of this strange mouth organ pushing against my foot, desperate to satisfy his kink through layers of rubber and leather and suffocated senses." I'm not a perv like KS, so I didn't think it was hot; I really liked the image and idea of suffocated senses.
ReplyDeleteGotta say I've been fascinated by Pony Slave since I first read this a few days ago. Maybe it's the mix of "pony" and "slave" (much cooler than a horse slave!) but I think it's the excellent details like the occasional tremble, the glistening sweat, and yes, the "nub of his tongue" and "pressure of this strange mouth organ pushing against my foot." The narrator's hesitancy and the relationship with Kayla, with almost a mentor-apprentice feel to it, is really interesting. I'm anxious to find out what's going on between them.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Pony Slave rules!