Sunday, October 6, 2013
Imprint
She had dated white men because that's all there were really. Well, not really but mostly. Brown people, the few who lived there, didn't date each other, not where she grew up -- that would have called to much attention to the fact of who they really was not who the world wanted them to be. There had been one brown guy in those days in that small town. He had a big brown cock. All penises were scary at fifteen, but this one was beautiful. It wasn't pink and pointy and desperate like the other dicks she had had seen, one she hadn't seen in the dark, but the other two. This brown cock was beautiful, the way it caught the light, the way it took two hands. Al Martinez was a couple of years older and to be fair he knew how to use is cock. The others waited to be fondled, flopped around begging to be guided inside, but Al touched his own dick, wielded it, dragged it down her thigh, and slammed it inside unafraid and as if to imprint himself there forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now that's a story about cocks. Love the contrast between the white and brown guys (poor white guys, like you said, they were less experienced!), you really make us, um, feel it: "The others waited to be fondled, flopped around begging to be guided inside, but Al touched his own dick, wielded it." This is a really creative take on "darkness" and I like the darkness of the room vs. the darkness of Al. I was thinking you should say "guys" instead of "men" in the first line since there's such a point of them really being boys.
ReplyDeleteSo, you think you'll read this at Saturday Night Special? Is Ines coming? :)
I thought you said in an earlier comment you "weren't perverted like KS?" This is pervy and wonderful, if those two adjectives can exits in a simultaneous world. I love the many varied descriptions of the cock: " the way it caught the light, the way it took two hands," the way he " wielded it, dragged it down her thigh, and slammed it inside unafraid ". I wish I can see it!
ReplyDeleteOoof! You have a way with cocks. I wish you would write more about them.
Is there an adjective that expresses Holy Shit, Hallelujah, and Fucking A all at once? If not, can we make one up to describe this piece? Wow. Love it.
ReplyDelete